Financial Advisor, Chief Operating and Compliance Officer
Corrine’s practice includes a specialization in issues unique to women, including negotiating financial matters associated with divorce, the loss of a spouse, and career transition.
Designations and Education
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner™
- CDFA™ Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- MBA, Finance, California Lutheran University
- B.S., Business Administration – Financial Services, San Diego State University
- Corrine enjoys attending concerts and live sporting events, and traveling. While at home, her two boxer pups keep her in shape as she trains each year for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon in Las Vegas.
- Corrine serves as a mentor in the Women’s Leadership Network, Promises2Kids, where she provides counsel and guidance to young women as they navigate career paths while they earn their degree and/or complete specialty training.